SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS MADE FROM RECYCLED CRUSHED STONE
LIKE MOST RECYCLED MATERIALS, RECYCLED STONE IS GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, GOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND GOOD FOR YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Recycled stone is also referred to as Recycled Clean Stone, reclaimed stone and recycled crushed stone.
We take recycling very seriously and because of this, we aim to produce and generate as many recycled materials as we can.
The raw material for making the said Re-Cycled stone comprises 93% Crushed Marble Powder which is derived from reclaimed Stone Boulders from mines & projects where it was no longer needed, preventing usable material from going to the landfill. The other 7% comprises epoxy-resin binder, Color Pigment & Re-Cycled Natural Stone Chips or Terrazzo. This combination makes this Raw-Material Eco-Friendly & Sustainable.
Re-Cycled Stone also called Engineered stone is non porous, more flexible, and harder than many types of natural stone. Since it has a uniform internal structure, it does not have hidden cracks or flaws that may exist in natural stone and also has a color/pattern consistency. Processed stone creates fewer CO2 than wood, metal, or concrete….Recycling of the stone is not harmful to the earth.
Where Eco-Design is involved, our focus & commitment is 100%. We at Venesthetic Creations, firmly believe in creative reuse of Material, better known as up cycling. Creativity has no limits, with a wide array of products that can be made in this material.
By implementing the use of Green & Re-Cycled Products into your company will mean you’re making a positive and sustainable move in being environmentally responsible. Green and Eco-Friendly Materials are deemed essential for an Organic Growth and are key to reducing carbon emissions.
Additionally, Recycled Aggregates are the best available option for a sustainable future.